It’s been a minute since I’ve really been in a blogging mood. So much has happened since fall of sixteen… Continue reading
We’ve been blessed with some dry and warmer (for winter) weather this past week here in the Upper Left USA so Ryan and I decided to go on a bike bro adventure to Deception Pass.
I’ve only driven across Deception once and it’s quite the stunner. With the weather report hinting at 50 and partly sunny I was hyped for this bike adventure. Continue reading
Summer 16 is in Full Effect
Let me start this post like I start most, with an apology for never writing anything. Summer 16 is happening and it’s been filled with plenty of highs and lows. Here are a few of notable highlights. Continue reading
It’s 2016. Yay.
I am slacking on bloggin, but here is a quick list of what is hawt in my life right now.
- Dental work – it’s never ending.
- Air Jordans – I waited in line for 3 hours to buy matching his and hers Jordan 4s for Vday. (awwww)
- Healthy eating – no fried foods in the 16
- Lycra – cycling is on fire, more bros in the peleton. Hipster Rob got a bike and Tall Luke went on a ride with us.
- Apple TV – got one for xmas it is FIRE
Lauren planned a birthday adventure in Whistler, British Columbia. Can you say best girlfriend ever, eh? We had a lot of fun. We ate, we drank, we went bear hunting, and zip lining! Best birthday ever. Continue reading
5 Reasons Why My Golf Swing is
- Since the age of 21 I’ve played Golden Tee.
- I’ve played and completed countless rounds of miniature golf . Continue reading