1. An ouch leads to a surprise trip to the Dr. Pawlowski.
The amount of FREE food here is unreal:
Totes have been suupa busy.
Oh man… time flies. It’s August and I have not been here in quite a while. No excuses, I’m lazy. What has been going on, let’s see:
- I got hit by a car riding my bike. True story. Rode in an ambulance for the first time. My sweet road bike is totalled and I have been going to PT since the second week of May. Mr. Lawyer is handling everything and fingers crossed it all works out.
- Work rulz. Going to San Diego first week of September and then London/Paris the last week of September. STOKED.
- Was asked to be on the first Seattle committee for Chill, an awesome youth program that serves youth through snowboarding.
- Camping is awesome and summer isn’t over. Get out there.